Friday 23 November 2012

French Nails Tutorial

 I've always wanted to make YouTube videos, but it scared me so I decided to take things slow and start a blog, and then make a safe little video... so here it is! I'm really excited to hear your reactions and advice, so please tell me what you think of it! I'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to my channel (officialDashaLoves) and liked the video on YouTube too!

 
 
  I hope you'll find this method useful, especially to those of you who aren't too experienced in doing French Nails, this is a great way to start! All you'll need is the nail polishes of your choice and a rubber or elastic band!

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, I remember the first time I tried french nails, I swore for hours, haha! But they are well worth it =) Thanks for sharing sweetie
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! You're really cute and good, keep on!!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never used a rubber band for French tips will have to try this
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to say it's one of the easiest methods out there!

      Delete
  4. wow!this is an amazing idea!thanks for the tips!i'm a new follower!follow back if you want,on bloglovin and gfc!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video is so cute, definitely keep it up!

    Wishing you a fabulous week lovely,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    NEW GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! Enter NOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will come handy when i dont have time to visit the salon, thanks for sharing!
    thanks for dropping by my blog dear, im now following your blog. I look forward to having you on my followers too :)

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first video!! It's really great! Good job! I'm still scared to try making a video, but I'm inspired to try!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't checked it out yet but i already know it's going to be amazing!
    stylebyyvie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete